Sat, 12 Aug|
Trstěnice, Czech Republic
Czech Republic Retreat
A 7 day journey re-connecting to source, building a stronger foundation for the next phase of your life with patience, tolerance, gratitude, acceptance, grace and understanding.
Time & Location
12 Aug, 19:00 – 19 Aug, 13:00
Trstěnice, Czech Republic, Trstěnice 26, 569 57 Trstěnice, Czechia
About the event
Dates for Retreat: 12 - 19 Aug. (Arrival on the 12th from 5-7pm, departure on the 19th from 2-5pm (extra hours and days optional and at extra cost, possible upon discussion)
An opportunity, away from the distractions of life, to create a space for consciousness to enter, offering you the ability to be more present with all that life has to offer. Allow the source of creation to move through the boundaries created by the mind, finding freedom for your soul and spirit towards deeper levels of understanding and healing.
During this 7 day retreat you will receive tranmissions, practices and healing in order to help your life path shift towards your most essential qualities and highest potential in alignment with your soul's path, allowing you the support to make a quantum leap in your existence while learning some methods to help sustain your progress and maintain your new state of being.
The retreat has a spirit, energy and rhythm of it's own that will guide the process based on the participants, environment and other metaphysical factors. There may be a variety of spiritual, movement, energy development and healing practices done during this time, which will most likely include a variety of the following:
Yoga, Qigong, meditation, mantras, healing, tantra, work in nature, pranayama, karma yoga, sound work, visualisation, transmissions, chanting, energy and light work from various different systems and lineages.
If you would like to know more about me, feel free to look at the "about" page with 3 subsections on my website.
Ultimately, the aim of this retreat is to give you the opportunity to heal more deeply by developing higher consciousness, wisdom and compassion.
Testimonial from a past retreat:
"Annelie creates a beautiful, safe, nurturing & welcoming space on her retreats where she shares her unique experience, wisdom & healing practices with participants. She’s a wonderful, gentle teacher & host and pays absolute attention to detail, holds the space and is fully aware of everyone’s needs.
When the Retreat finishes, the work & healing continues…."
Catherine K, London, UK
Finances and Payments:
Please make sure I am aware of your intentions to attend ASAP even if you are not certain yet since physical sleeping arrangements, food and transport has to be arranged in advance. Please contact me via the contact page or feel free to text if you have my number. If you have financial concerns but still want to join, please contact me to find out about referrals that could bring you some discount.
*If you feel a resonance with the concept of "pay it forward", why not sponsor part or full payment for another person to join (either now of in the future) who may not have the same financial karma as you. Instead of donating to charity this year, why not offer some financial support to somebody who is on their path towards self discovery? We all lack in some areas of life at certain stages, assisting others to find healing is often the path towards our own inner healing. Please only do this if it is done from a space of wanting to share what you have, free from any expectations, free form ego, pity, shame or a need to save another. Simply buy 2 tickets and message me to let me know that you will be a sponsor. Alternatively, feel free to donate any amount towards somebody else's workshop fees.
- Transportation: Re-connect with the journey of life
You are welcome to bring your own vehicle, but it may not be ideal to hire one specifically, since you will not be using it for the 7 days while in retreat. Depending on the amount of participants, we may hire a bus for one of the days. For those who come from other countries, here are the suggestions:
- Suggested airports: Prague or Brno
- Train connections: Make your way from either airport to Ceska Trebova (you may need to take a bus connection from the airport to the nearest or central train station).
- From Ceska Trebova there are a few options:
Bus to Litomysl and another bus to Trstenice or
Bus to Litomysl and taxi to Trstenice or
Taxi/arranged transfer from Annelie from Ceska Trebova to Trsenice
- There is a possibility to arrange transport if people were to share their travel plans with me. Please send me your itinerary as soon as you have more clarity, or if you are flexible, let me help you find bookings as a group.
-Accommodation: Re-connect with simplicity and nature
The accommodation for this retreat is basic, yet practical, natural and connected to the earth. Building work and renovations are constantly in progress in various parts of the building and you may have the opportunity to grab a hammer, paint brush or broome in your free time. Currently there are only heating in some areas, but since it is still relatively warm this time of year, it should not be a problem.
You will have access to private bathrooms and warm showers.
Rooms are individual or shared depending on the price. For more details or to confirm your booking, please contact me to discuss your options. First room choices goes to those who pay first.
*Extra nights before and after the retreat is available at 472 CZK (£18 / €20) per night from 8th August - 5th September upon request.
- Only beds, sheets and pillows are included, so you will need to bring your own sleeping bag / bedding. Limited stock of bedding, per set, is available at 100CZK (roughly £3.75 / €4.25). Please book this in advance.
- Machine washing is possible at 100 CZK (roughly £3.75 / €4.25) per load and the venue will provide washing powder.
Food: Re-connect to community and co-working
Generally Healthy Vegetarian Breakfasts, Dinners, tea, coffee and snacks are included.
Please inform Annelie of any intolerances, allergies and food requirements necessary at least 1 week before.
-Extra dinner (215CZK / £8 / €9.20) from the 19th and breakfast (190CZK / £7 / €8) from the 20th will be available.
- People on a higher payment option and those who make payment first will have first options when it comes to private, shared and yurt sleeping options. The Basic shared accommodation option will only be available to those who earn a currency that is weaker than what it is in for instance Germany, Holland or UK or those on some form of income support or benefits and will be discussed personally.
Payment equivalents in different currencies:
*Private accommodation - £1040 / €1185 / 27 850CZK
*Standard accommodation - £925 / €1055 / 24 800 CZK
*Basic Shared accommodation - £795 / €905 / 21 350 CZK
I am willing to offer anybody who brings somebody else a 10% discount, so if they were to bring 2 or 3 people, they can decrease the cost of their own ticket dramatically.
If somebody signs up for standard accommodation, they will also need to get somebody paying standard or private accommodation in order to get discount for that category, otherwise it will only be 5% discount for a lesser accommodation type.
I have both UK £ and Euro € bank accounts, so can receive payment directly in the currency people choose to pay. If you would like to pay in Czech koruna (CZK), please let me know.
There is a local shop 2-3 minutes walk away from the venue, so if you wanted to bring some extra Czech Koruna, feel free.
A few extra notes:
- The schedule for this event includes early mornings and daily activities will be decided closer to the time, yet it will only be a rough guideline and subject to change due to weather, convenience, external factors and group requirements… life will guide the process to have the most beneficial outcome for all involved.
- We tend to start early in the mornings and finish roughly between 9-11pm. In order to preserve your energy, there will be some guidelines and ways to offer you the energy required to take part in all parts of this retreat.
Please be aware of the following:
- There is a possibility of translation for people who do not understand English. Please let me know ASAP of your requirements.
- No candles, insence, alcohol, drugs or any other substances that allows for altered states of consciousness will be allowed during this retreat. There is a dedicated area for the smoking of cigarettes which we would be grateful if you could honour.
- You are welcome to bring your own favourite types of tea, snacks or food, but please either keep it in the kitchen or in an enclosed space where it will not attract insects or animals.
- In order to be in the highest level of alignment with nature and others, please bring organic/biological toiletries and cosmetics and be mindful about the time you spend in the shower to save water and keep warm water for others
- a journal to document your experience, realisations and for any other notes/ teachings
- at least 2 pens to write with
- a yoga mat
- warm clothes / layers for early mornings and late evenings outside. Clothes should be suitable for movement, without restriction and in general, something that could get dirty without causing you too much distress.
- your own towel and an extra hand towel for a different purpose
- comfortable walking shoes as we will be going into the woods.
- a pashmina / blanket for meditation to keep the energy inside and to keep you warm.
- natural bug / insect repellent or natural essential oils.
- For those who have a tendency to be cold, please feel free to bring a hot water bottle and enough warm clothes for variable weather conditions.
More details to follow in time... please let me know if you have any questions, that way I can inform everybody
Explanations of classes you may take part in:
It is not impotant how flexible or strong you are, but where your mind is when you are challenged or prompted to surrender. Yoga is about the movement of breath and consciousness, the physical body is just the expression and physical manifestation.
There is an immense amount of joy that can come from stillness and movement when it is aligned with, and powered by the grace of the spirit's ability to bring harmony. Through my classes and other work, I aim to offer an experience of all of the parts of one's being, the stillness, the strength, the flexibility, determination and focus; but the most important part, is when you just know that a position "feels right" and you can hold it for infinity, with zero effort.
It is this feeling of inter-connectivity in the physical, energy body and mind that creates sustainability and guides our understanding to find our life path and place in this universe. Yoga is about the ability to find coherence and alignment, integrating all the parts of your being to bring you back towards the infinite potential of "the whole".
None of us know all the answers and solutions to issues we face in life. We can speculate based on past experience and align our actions to the principles that govern life, but ultimately, what the actual action may look like, may be completely different to a previous time we had to deal with a similar situation, based on the context, as nothing stays the same...
The only way we can align ourselves to the highest good in ourselves, others and the present moment, is to become empty of all thought, of all ego and all preconceptions of what we think or feel should or could be true, right or real. It is only once we achieve this state of emptiness that we can act from a space of humility and grace guided by that part of our consciousness that sees through eternal eyes, not limited to your sense of self, past traumas or beliefs.
Chi Kung / Qigong:
Chi Kung is an energy development practice that has been cultivated for thousands of years as part of the general medical system in China, benefitting all levels of the physical, emotional and spiritual health of people. It is accepted as part of the Integrative Medical system of healing in the West and recently becoming more known as a preventative health care tool to support our vitality, before, during and after periods of illness/disease.
Chi Kung helps to generate, harmonise and heal the energy and chi flow, countering the negative effects of astrological and human interferences, wi-fi signals, toxicity and many other forms of stimili we absorb on a day to day basis, causing erratic behaviours, explosive emotions and aggitation in our body and mind.
For more information about Chi kung, please follow this link: www.lifeinspiredlight.com/chi-kung-qi-gong
There are many benefits to a chi kung practice... but to mention just a few:
- support the healing of many chronic conditions and pain,
- strengthen our focus, clarity and concentration,
- help to rebalance mind and emotions through grounding and harmonising the energy flow
- boost the vitality of the organs and general systems of the body
- calms the nervous system while counter-acting stress
and overall, creating a sense of empowerment, strength and connection within yourself for a happy, healthy mind.
Ngal-So Tantric Self Healing:
"Ngal" means suffering and the causes of suffering. "So" means our potential to eliminate suffering and to develop a relaxed, peaceful mind
A deep explorative journey of the subtle mind and aspects of our attachments and limiting beliefs that keeps us stuck in the same suffering cycles of existence. Learn how to start manifesting a new consciousness by re-connecting to your essence, re-constructing the process of manifestation to bring clarity, harmony and flow inside and outside of yourself.
This powerful journey includes prayers and mantras, visualisation, colour, symbol and sound healing as well as mudras and breathing techniques to support the process. It has its foundations in the Vajrayana path of the Buddha Dharma Teachings (Buddhism), but can be practiced by anybody who feel they resonate with the end result of healing, peace or the ultimate awakened state.
This practice will contain ritual, prayers and mantras from the Buddha Dharma Texts and will only require your attendance through meditation and relaxation and if you choose, participation. You do not have to actively take part. Listening, observing and receiving these very powerful blessings will help clear obstacles in your path and assist in the process of finding peace and healing.
‘Lineage’ - refers to the unbroken line of direct transmissions of knowledge and experiences from master to disciple. The teacher guides the disciple to realise the inner experience of the path and to awaken one’s own inner guru; one’s own inner wisdom, compassion and power. The main responsibility of a master in a lineage is to adapt Buddha’s teachings to the capacity and mentality of people of that time, while still keeping its essence and meaning. That is how a lineage can keep the teachings alive.
'Chi' / 'life force' - the energy that flows through you and connects you to everything else. It is that which gives you life.
The concept of chi (also spelt Qi) has its roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Martial Arts, but the idea of a vital life force energy and its role in our health can be found in many cultures. In Yoga and Ayurveda we describe this life force as Prana. Chi energy moves through the body, like blood, but like the breah, it exists in the unseen realms. It is nourished by a healthy diet, enough sleep and movement practices and can be described as the purest energy that arises out of consciousness, awareness and stillness – through you into your body and all expressions of life.
From £400.00 to £1,040.00
This ticket allows you the option of private accommodation and include breakfast and dinner for 7 nights and transport to-and-from the nearest rail station. Room choices first come, first serve.
From £400.00 to £1,040.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£26.00 service fee
+£26.00 service fee0
From £300.00 to £925.00
This ticket offers you either a smaller private room/shared accommodation with up to 2 other people. Room choices: first come, first serve Please contact me for alternative payment options and currencies to save money.
From £300.00 to £925.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£23.13 service fee
+£23.13 service fee0
Basic Shared accommodation
From £200.00 to £795.00
*Permission needed* This ticket is only available for those who come from Slavic or other countries with minimal financial access or support. Please contact me for alternative payment options and currencies to save money.
From £200.00 to £795.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+£19.88 service fee
+£19.88 service fee0
+£0.45 service fee
This ticket allows you extra nights accommodation if you choose to come a few days early or stay a bit longer, feel free to select how the amount of nights and let me know which dates you require.
+£0.45 service fee0