Mon, 21 Feb|
Online Chi Kung - 21 Feb
Join me for an inner journey of self discovery through various aspects of energy/chi and movement in order to strengthen your inner / yin energy for healing, inner strength, clarity and well-being.
Time & Location
21 Feb 2022, 16:00 – 18:00 UTC
About the event
Chi Kung is an energy development practice that has been practiced for thousands of years as part of the general medical system in China. It is accepted as part of the Integrative Medical system of healing in the West and recently becoming more known as a preventative health care tool to support our vitality, both before as well as during periods of illness/disease.
For more information about Chi kung, please follow this link: https://www.lifeinspiredlight.com/chi-kung-qi-gong
There are many benefits to a chi kung practice... but to mention just a few:
- support the healing of many chronic conditions and pain,
- strengthen our focus, clarity and concentration,
- help to rebalance mind and emotions through grounding and harmonising the energy flow
- boost the vitality of the organs and general systems of the body
- calms the nervous system while counter-acting stress
and overall creatig a sense of empowerment, strength and connection within yourself for a happy, healthy mind.
Online Chi kung - 21 Feb£20.00+£0.50 service fee